British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program Eligibility Criteria. British Columbia is a one of the major provinces of Canada. It is a province with a vibrant economy and a key contributor in the Canadian gross domestic products (GDP). British Columbia is also known for its cultural diversity and tremendous infrastructure.
The Victoria City is British Columbia’s Capital, with Vancouver as the largest city of the province and among the best in the world. Through the British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program, the province provides opportunity to highly skilled immigrant aspirants who wish to get hired by British Columbian employers.
BCPNP has one of the easiest process of immigration system in the Canada. If you are a talented skilled, experienced candidate then British Columbia employers are looking for you. British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program offers following immigration categories or streams:
- Skilled Worker stream
- Health Care Professional stream
- International Graduate stream
- Entry Level and Semi-Skilled Worker stream
Are you planning to migrate in British Columbia without a job offer? Read on to know more about all the pathways to move to Canada without a job offer letter here.
British Columbia PNP Eligibility Criteria
Skilled Worker Category: Applicants who have a job offer from the British Columbia employer and has job experience required by the employer can move to British Columbia under this category.
The potential skilled workers are required to fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria.
- An applicant must have an offer letter from the British Columbia employer.
- An applicant must have a minimum of 2 years experience in the job occupation.
- Fulfill the employer to carry out all the duties given to him/her.
- Be qualified to migrate to British Columbia legally
- For NOC B occupations, applicants must fulfill all the minimum language requirement.
Health Care Professional: Under this stream candidates with experience and valid job offers, as nurses, doctors, psychiatric nurses or allied health professionals as the case may be.
Under this stream an applicant must fulfill the following eligibility criteria.
- An applicant must have a employment offer letter from a public health authority like: Nurse, Doctors, Specialist, Registered Psychiatric Nurse, Nurse Practitioner etc and be able to proof he/she can support oneself.
- Must fulfill the minimum language criteria where necessary.
- The offered wages have to meet with the standard wages rate card of British Columbia
- Have at least Two years of work experience in the offered job.
International Graduate Category: This stream provides immigration to those who have obtained graduate degree/certificate in Canada in past 3 years. An applicant must have an eligible job offer from the British Columbia employer.
The following criteria are compulsory to be eligible under this stream/category:
- He/She must have accepted full-time job offer from the British Columbia employer.
- The preferred job title should be in NOC matrix.
- Must be eligible for the job requirements needed by the employer.
- Must fulfill the minimum requirements in language proficiency test.
- Have, or be eligible to migrate to British Columbia with legal status.
Semi-Skilled and Entry Level Category: If you are a semi-skilled or entry level applicants but desire to settle down in BC then the province has also provided a program for you. Following are the criteria of it:
- You must maintain a minimum of Nine months of work experience in one of the under listed industries: food processing, tourism and hospitality, long-haul trucking.
- You must have gained full-time employment with your employer throughout the entire process of both your BC PNPand permanent residence applications.
- Long-haul trucker or drivers have to fulfill at least 2 years of employment experience as a long-haul truck driver in the 3 years.
- Individual must have finished high school.
For the specific category you want to apply for, secure the help of an accredited and trustedimmigration expert or consultancy firm.